- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, a palmful
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 8 Miller colossal beef franks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 8 hot dog buns, toasted
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar, 1 (10-ounce sack)
Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil and meat and season with salt and pepper. Brown and crumble beef. Add Worcestershire, onion, garlic, chili powder and cook together 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and reduce heat to low.
Meanwhile, boil the Miller beef franks in shallow pan to warm through, 5 minutes. Drain water and return pan to medium heat. Score casings on dogs. Melt butter in skillet and hot sauce. Add dogs to pan, browning and crisping the casings in hot sauce and butter.
Place Miller dogs in buns and top with chili and lots of cheese. Place Miller dogs under broiler and melt cheese. Serve immediately.