Hot Link and Rice Skillet
- 1 pound ground round beef
- 4 Miller beef hot links, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) lower sodium beef broth
- Brown ground beef and Miller hot links in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink: drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Uncover skillet; cook 3 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed.